- P. Saini, R. Ganugula, M. Arora, M. N. V. Ravi Kumar. The next generation non-competitive active polyester nanosystems for transferrin receptor-mediated peroral transport utilizing gambogic acid as a ligand. Sci. Rep. 6, 29501 (doi: 10.1038/srep29501) 2016.
- P. Saini, M. Arora, M. N. V. Ravi Kumar. Poly(lactic acid) blends in biomedical applications Adv. Drug Del. Rev. (In Press)
- M. Guada, A. Beloqui, M.N.V. Ravi Kumar, V. Préat, C. Dios-Viéitez Mdel, M. J. Blanco-Prieto. Reformulating cyclosporine A (CsA): More than just a life cycle management strategy. J. Control. Release 225: 269-282, 2016.
- V. P. Venkatpurwar, S. Rhodes S, K.A. Oein, M.A. Elliott, H.G. Jørgensen, C.D. Tekwe, M. N. V. Ravi Kumar. Drug- not carrier-dependent haematological and biochemical changes in a repeated dose study of cyclosporine encapsulated PLGA nano- and micro-particles: size doesn’t matter. Toxicology. 330: 9-18, 2015.
- D. A. Lamprou, V. Venkatpurwar and M. N. V. Ravi Kumar. Atomic force microscopy images label-free, drug encapsulated nanoparticles in vivo and detects difference in tissue mechanical properties of treated and untreated: A tip for nanotoxicology. PLoS One. 8, e64490, 2013.
- C. N. Grama, P. Suryanarayana, M. A. Patil, G. Raghu, M. N. V. Ravi Kumar and G. Bhanuprakash Reddy. Efficacy of biodegradable curcumin nanoparticles in delaying cataract in diabetic rat model. PLoS One 8, e78217, 2013.
- C.N. Grama, V.P. Venkatpurwar, D.A. Lamprou, M. N. V. Ravi Kumar. Towards scale-up and regulatory shelf-stability testing of curcumin encapsulated polyester nanoparticles. Drug Deliv. Transl. Res. 3, 286-293, 2013.