- D. Venkat Ratnam, R. M. Wadsworth, M. N. V. Ravi Kumar. Tissue localization of nanoparticles is altered due to hypoxia resulting in poor efficacy of curcumin nanoparticles in pulmonary hypertension. Eur. J. Pharm. Biopharm. 80, 578-584, 2012.
- J. L. Italia, A. Sharp, K. C. Carter, P. Warn and M. N. V. Ravi Kumar. Peroral amphotericin B polymer nanoparticles lead to comparable or superior in vivo antifungal activity to that of intravenous Ambisome® or Fungizone™ PLoS One. 6, e25744 2011.
- G. Mittal, H. Carswell, R. Brett, S. Currie and M.N.V. Ravi Kumar, Development and evaluation of polymer nanoparticles for oral delivery of estradiol to rat brain in a model of Alzheimer’s pathology. J. Control. Release, 150, 220-228, 2011.
- D. D. Ankola, A. Battisti, R. Solaro and M. N. V. Ravi Kumar, Nanoparticles made of multiblock copolymer of lactic acid and ethylene glycol containing periodic side-chain carboxyl groups for oral delivery of cyclosporine A. J. R. Soc. Interface 7, 475-481, 2010.
- D. D. Ankola, M. N. V. Ravi Kumar, F Chiellini and R Solaro Multiblock Copolymers of Lactic Acid and Ethylene Glycol Containing Periodic Side–Chain Carboxyl Groups: Synthesis, Characterization and Nanoparticle Preparation. Macromolecules 42, 7388-7395, 2009.